This is Karen writing for Erin.
Erin started running a slight fever tonight. It’s low grade and we’re just monitoring it for now. If it becomes worse she may need to make a decision about an antibiotic. She just had the line removed today that would have made an IV antibiotic very simple. It was a temporary line that could only stay in for 30 days. She has been very tired the last few days and not sleeping well. Our prayer is for a restful night and that the fever will be gone in the morning. If it’s not gone, pray that she has clarity in any decisions that need to be made.