Ok, a few quick things. Surgery is on. My doctor has confidence and I have confidence in my doctor about this schedule.
My pre-surgery schedule is packed. Over the next few days I have various appointments and time with friends scheduled. On Wednesday morning I have my pre-surgery testing (bloodwork in case they need to do transfusions, etc). I will leave immediately from there to go visit my sister in Chicago. This trip was planned pre-diagnosis and I’ve decided to go ahead with it. I have a few friends in the Chicago area I also plan to connect with while I’m there.
I’m not 100% sure yet what day I’ll come back, but Sunday afternoon at the latest. There’s a possibility that Anna will come back with me and stay here for a few days.
Surgery is Monday the 17th.
From there, it all depends on what happened during surgery.